Monday, July 28, 2008

Question for all

What should we do about the blogger who sounds like they're from the Citizen newspaper blogging group who is making comments on our blog? I see nobody had posted any of their comments and I know we all have the ability to do so. It's obvious he / she has a bee in their bonnet and doesn't like that we're talking / writing. They are saying the same old tired thing about Bost, Dunn, Wells, and whoever else they want to toss in the mix. Same old, same old with no facts, just name-calling and nastiness.

I'm curious, does anyone know how many authors we have on this blog now? Given the rules I don't know any way to keep count unless someone is keeping an email list of those who have been invited to join. I don't know who has access to the email account, I know there's only a few and I'm not one of them.

No comments: