Monday, July 7, 2008

Harol Bost's Letter to the Editor

I read the letter to the editor in the Fayette Daily News from Harold Bost. He dropped bomb after bomb on the current board of commissioners. He does not like Herb Frady. I'm not sure if any of you happened to pick up a copy, it was not in the free copy that gets dumped on our driveways. I usually don't buy it am sure glad I did this time. I've heard rumors about some of the things he talked about but had no idea how serious things were getting at this point. I'm gald I haven't voted yet because I just changed a couple of my votes. If any of you are interrested in reading the letter I will see if I can get a copy online to post in here if thats legal. Does anyone know since it's a letter to the editor if we can grab it and add it on here? - jlc

No comments: