Sunday, July 13, 2008

Matter for consideration of Fayette Firewall members

Fellow writers we need to make a decision as to who can add comments on our blog posts. I realize we had agreed that whoever of our group happened to be logged into the blog could approve or disapprove comments. I see that two comments have been approved today and I have no problem with either as they are from someone who is supporting Scott Ballard and since I plan to vote for him of course I am in favor of the postings! However, we need to give some thought as to whether this blog will be open to public comment as we never gave it full consideration. I am in favor of leaving it as is and allowing comments with prior approval by any member. The intention was to revisit the issue at a later date. Now that we are all engaged, I believe this may be the time. - SH

No comments: