Sunday, July 6, 2008

Protecting Our Enviroment, Robert Horgan Style

Out riding around, saw two Horgan signs attached to tree. Guess he cares a ton about our environment, huh? Was so incensed I had to go back and take a photo.
Now I just have to figure out a way to get them on here somehow.
One is on the corner across from the old courthouse in the middle of Fayetteville. I think the house is owned by Thomas Stevens (or is it Stephenson). YOu know, he'd the guy who cluttered up the county with a million signs and still lost the election.
It wasn't hard to get the photos on here at all. My pictures aren't so hot, but I took them from the truck driving down the road, just slowed down, shot and drove on.


The other one is down off Gingercake. I hate to see these beautiful old trees used for posts for signs. It's bad enough that we have to look at them all over the place and half these candidates won't go clean them up if they lose.

No comments: