Monday, July 14, 2008

Bob Fuhrman

I've seen the guy out on the streets waving to people and talking to people all over the place. I stopped and talked to him for a minute or two and was impressed. The man is honest and has his head on straight when it comes to doing what is right. I don't think he knows much about the commission business yet but it was very clear that he had the ability to pick things up. He earned my vote. I hate to say I'm still no the fence in a couple of other elections. I know I'm voting for Dunn. I can't decide in the Probate race yet and may end up closing my eyes and touching the screen. I'm leaning toward Hayes but Ballard isn't out yet. Sheriff is a toss up between the Simmons guy and Babb. I'm going out on their websties to do a final decision making search. I like them both and don't think I'll really care which one gets in other than I'm leaning toward home-grown. I think Simmons is sharp though and maybe it would be good to get an outsider in to look at things with a fresh eye. I like to shake things up with management at work, bring in someone with strong management abilities but no direct knowledge of the area sometimes just to ferret out the weak spots that get overlooked. Guess I better get my butt in gear because tomorrow is the big day and I've got some last minute decisions to make! Happy voting friends! If anyone is out there reading this I'd be open for some insights on the races I mentioned I'm struggling with.

No comments: