Monday, July 28, 2008

I vote no

I vote no on the comments. I don't mind when someone disagrees utilizing facts or even intelligent comments. However, the person is obviously angry about something and is a little bit off it seems. Somehow the person commenting believes this site is for political gain. I'm not sure how a group of citizens talking and sharing information can be construed as being for political gain and I'm certainly unaware of how we could affect anything in regards to elections. To the best of my knowledge our readership thus far is fairly small, albeit growing. We have not been writing long enough to be a force to be reckoned with, however that may change over time if we all continue to participate and become involved.

Earlier someone had asked whether we wanted outside comments or not. I think we should leave it open for comments but set standards. Well-thought out discussions and information should be allowed. After all, even amongst ourselves we have divergent views.

No comments: